Create a "Powerful Voice " Join and Stand together with the NP/APN Community.Become a member of the Texas Nurse Practitioner Organization
As your professional association in Texas we are working diligently to prepare for the 82nd Legislative Session in Texas. It is essential that NP’s join and stand together we pursue Nursing Board Granted Prescriptive Authority in Texas. Having a critical mass of advanced practice nurses provides a powerful voice when interacting with State Senators and House Representatives, health care colleagues, and the public at large.
As a TNP member, you will be making a valuable investment in the healthcare future of Texans.
Additional benefits of TNP membership include:
- Members-Only Career Center (new jobs posted daily)
- Quarterly publication of TNP News( either electronic and paper editions)
- $10 off your personal membership in the AANP
- $15 off your individual membership of ACNP
- A complimentary subscription of The Journal for Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Service Organization malpractice benefits
- $25 savings on the APRN Guide to Practice in Texas
- Online Spanish Course
- Legislative updates
- Preceptor program
- License tracking reminder service
- 15% off Medelita Products
TNP wants you to grow professionally while you provide quality healthcare in every healthcare setting in Texas. Today, there are over 8,100 nurse practitioners in Texas. I invite you to join TNP as advocates for your patients and our profession. The cost of membership is $115.00 or $55.00 for students. Associate members $100. You may sign up online or print off a membership application at www.texasnp.org.