Austin APNs Scholarship Criteria
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse and licensed by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Applicants must be Texas Residents.
- Applicant must have completed at least one semester of an accredited Masters Advanced Practice Nurse Program or have completed at least one semester of an accredited Doctoral Nursing Program. A letter of verification of current enrollment status must be included from the Program Director (stating whether enrolled part time or full time in the program).
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. A higher GPA is taken into consideration in determining scholarship award.
- Applicant must be a regular or student member of Austin APNs. Verification must accompany application.
- Applicant must submit three (3) letters of reference; Two must be professional letters of reference, and one must be a personal letter of reference.
- Each scholarship shall be a one-time monetary award.
- Awardees will be notified by email. Scholarships will be awarded directly to the individuals selected.
- Applicant is responsible for emailing program attendance verification letter and three reference letters to:
Deadline for submission for Scholarship Award is March 31.